Polished Concrete Showroom Pricing
After seeing a couple of our polished concrete showrooms, you may be wondering how much does a polished concrete showroom floor cost. The simple answer is we have no idea without first seeing what type of floor you have. The cost to polish concrete as a showroom floor has many variables.
We even have a couple of pages on our website dedicated to answering the concrete polishing cost question. It goes into a little more detail for regular polished concrete, but this is specifically about the cost to polish concrete that is going to be used as a showroom floor.
Let’s start with the basics.
- Is it new construction or 50-year-old concrete?
- Commercial or residential?
- Is it plain concrete or do you have an existing material such as tile, carpet, etc. on it?
- Has it ever had tile, carpet, etc. paced on top of it before?
- What condition is the floor in? Are there holes and cracks that need to be repaired before polishing begins?
- Are there oil spots on the floor?
- Do you want a design? Would you like to have stained concrete?
- Do you want an exposed aggregate floor?
As the floor owner, you may be able to answer these questions off the top of your head. As someone trying to guess what each individual customer may want or need, it’s only guessing, and that’s not fair to you or us.
What we can tell you is that the majority of polished concrete showroom floors take time. In order to do it properly, it takes time. No shortcuts.
The average price for a polished concrete showroom floor (The ones we have completed) can range from $6.00 per square foot to $15.00 per square foot.