Just about everywhere you turn these days, individuals and businesses alike are turning to polished concrete. So, what exactly is the polished concrete advantage? Keep reading and we’ll explain the many advantages to having polished concrete in your home or place of business!
Just about everyone likes the look of polished concrete, but what are the real benefits of having polished concrete floors? No matter whether you’re a homeowners, a retail shop owner, one of the big box stores, a warehouse owner, an educational or even a medical facility, lots of people are choosing polished concrete for their floor finish because of the excellent advantages polished concrete flooring offers over other types of traditional floor coverings.
By the way, if you would like to see how your concrete floors would look with polished concrete, visualize your polished concrete with our polished concrete visualization tool.
Polished concrete floors have become the perfect decorative concrete solution for interior floors because of its great value and aesthetically beautiful appearance.
Residential Benefits of Polished Concrete Floors:
- Excellent Cost Savings: Traditional flooring materials aren’t necessary when the original slab is going to be used as the finished floor surface.
- Longer life Span Savings: Polished concrete floors aren’t as vulnerable to being damaged as other traditional materials and you never have to worry about replacing it.
- Easier Maintenance: Easier to clean, doesn’t harbor dust, dirt or pesky allergens.
- Available in lots of colors and designs: The design and color possibilities are endless. From simple colors to detailed borders and designs. Glossy Floors has an excellent design team.
Commercial and Retail Benefits of Polished Concrete Floors:
- Cost Savings: Traditional flooring materials aren’t necessary when the original slab is going to be used as the finished floor surface.
- More resistant to high foot traffic. Polished concrete won’t fade simply because it’s being used.
- Less maintenance/Longer service life: Polished concrete floors are easy to clean, usually requiring only the occasional damp mopping. They also help eliminate the need for waxes and coatings as well as the labor, time and expense to apply them. The glossy surface of polished concrete floors also resist the usual marks left behind from forklift truck tires and the usual staining from oil and/or chemical spills.
- Resistant to moisture problems: Polished concrete floors, unlike epoxy floors, allows the floor to appropriately breathe and eliminates all the issues that may arise with other flooring materials that completely seal the concrete, such as tile, laminate flooring, etc.
- High Lighting Reflectivity: This is very important for places like office buildings, warehouses, hotel floors, restaurant floors, and other public places that would like to project a brighter, cleaner, more professional image. Polished concrete floors can also save energy by reducing the amount of artificial lighting required.
- Sustainable Flooring Alternative: Polished concrete doesn’t need any type of hazardous coatings or cleaners.
Polished Concrete is Versatile
Because polishing concrete is a step-by-step process, business owners and homeowners alike are able to choose the level of shine from satin to a very high gloss floor, whichever meets your maintenance and aesthetic requirements. This amount of versatility makes polished concrete floors an excellent flooring option for a variety of places.
The biggest polished concrete advantage is its versatility. Polished concrete can be plain or stained, have decorative saw cuts, different colors in different rooms, high gloss that doesn’t fade over time, etc.
Who Uses Polished Concrete?
- Garage floors
- Living Rooms
- Retail stores
- Office buildings
- Car dealership showrooms
For more information on our polished concrete flooring services, please feel free to contact us at any time. For your added convenience, we have an online appointment scheduling system so you can have one of our owners call or come by on a day and time that works best for you.
If you would like to see how your floor would look with polished concrete, visualize your polished concrete with our polished concrete visualization tool.
We serve the following cities (In Arkansas: Rogers ) in Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas, Springdale, Arkansas, Rogers, Arkansas, Bentonville, Arkansas, Bella Vista, Arkansas, Eureka Springs, Arkansas, Fort Smith Arkansas, Siloam Springs, Arkansas, (In Missouri) Neosho, Missouri, Joplin, Missouri, Springfield, Missouri, Branson, Missouri, Kansas City, Missouri, (In Oklahoma) Muldrow, Oklahoma, Tulsa, Oklahoma (In Texas) Houston, Texas, Dallas, Texas and anything in between. As long as the concrete project is in Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma or Missouri, we would be honored to work on your concrete project.
Glossy Floors is the premier concrete contractor for Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas and Missouri and we want to be your concrete polishing and concrete staining company!
For your added convenience, we provide an online bid request form. Fill out a simple form for the day and time most convenient to you and we’ll show up and provide a free, written estimate. It’s as simple as that!
We also have a low price guarantee: Show us a written bid from any another concrete company in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas or Missouri and we’ll match it!