Stained concrete is one of the best ways to quickly enhance the beauty of just about any existing concrete floor. No other flooring option allows for as much versatility as stained concrete. No matter what shape your existing concrete floor is in, it can have all the beauty and elegance of stained concrete.
While each concrete floor is different, Glossy Floors has been in the concrete staining business since 1987 and has several perfected and proven methods for concrete staining.
Just about everyone likes the look of stained concrete, but the real benefits of having stained concrete floors far outnumber the benefits of any other type of flooring option.
Stained concrete floors have become the perfect decorative concrete solution for interior floors because of its excellent value and what it delivers.Stained concrete floors are as unique to you and your lifestyle as an epoxy floor.
Benefits of Stained Concrete Floors:
- Cost Savings: Stained concrete floors are extremely inexpensive! The high cost of traditional flooring materials such as carpet, tile, VCT and Laminate aren’t necessary when the original slab is going to be stained and used as the finished floor surface.
- Resistant to high traffic areas: Unlike other flooring materials such as wood and laminate, properly installed stained concrete floors will never fade. The stain should not fade even under the heaviest of traffic.
- Colors and designs: Concrete floors can be easily stained to match any existing decor and the design and color possibilities for your polished concrete floors are endless. From exquisite colors to detailed borders, logos and designs, stained concrete floors are only limited by imagination.
- Less maintenance/Longer service life: Stained concrete floors are not only easy to clean, they usually require only the occasional damp mopping. No wax is necessary in order to maintain the shine! Stained concrete floors eliminate the need for waxes and coatings as well as the labor, time and expense to apply them. The glossy surface of stained concrete floors also resist the usual marks left behind from forklift truck tires and the usual staining from oil and/or chemical spills in warehouses and other facilities that utilize machinery.
- Resistant to moisture problems: Stained concrete floors, unlike epoxy, laminate and wood floors, allows the floor to appropriately breathe and eliminates all the issues that may arise with other flooring materials that completely seal the concrete.
Stained Concrete Floors Are Versatile
Because staining concrete is a step-by-step process, business owners and homeowners alike are able to choose the level of shine from satin to a very high gloss floor, whichever meets your maintenance and aesthetic requirements. This amount of versatility makes stained concrete floors an excellent flooring option for a variety of places.
Some of the most common places you’ll find stained concrete floors include:
- Residential Homes
- Garage floors
- Living Rooms
- Pet Stores
- Retail stores
- Office buildings
- Car dealership showrooms
Be sure to have a look at our stained concrete image gallery.
We serve the following cities in Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas, Springdale, Arkansas, Rogers, Arkansas, Bentonville, Arkansas, Bella Vista, Arkansas, Eureka Springs, Arkansas, Fort Smith Arkansas, Siloam Springs, Arkansas, (In Texas) Houston, Texas, Katy, Texas, The Woodlands, Texas, Baytown, Texas, (In Missouri) Neosho, Missouri, Joplin, Missouri, Springfield, Missouri, Branson, Missouri, Kansas City, Missouri, (In Oklahoma) Muldrow, Oklahoma, Tulsa, Oklahoma. As long as the concrete project is in Arkansas, Oklahoma or Missouri, we would be honored to work on your concrete project.
Glossy Floors is the premier polished concrete contractor for Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas and Missouri and we want to be your concrete company. We would like to be your concrete staining company!
For your added convenience, we provide an online bid request form. Fill out a simple form for the day and time most convenient to you and we’ll show up and provide a free, written estimate. It’s as simple as that!
We also have a low price guarantee: Show us a written bid from any another concrete company in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas or Missouri and we’ll match it!