Polished concrete is quickly becoming the Go-To floor for those looking for aesthetics, durability and cost savings. Polished concrete is the most durable floor in the world, hands down!
Everyone likes the look of polished concrete, but the real benefits of having polished concrete floors far outnumber the benefits of any other type of flooring option.
Polished concrete floors have become the perfect decorative concrete solution for interior floors because of its excellent value and what it delivers. It’s aesthetically beautiful as well!
Be sure to have a look at our polished concrete image gallery.
Benefits of Polished Concrete Floors:
- Cost Savings: Polished concrete is extremely inexpensive! The high cost of traditional flooring materials such as carpet, tile, VCT and Laminate aren’t necessary when the original slab is going to be used as the finished floor surface.
- Resistant to high traffic areas: Unlike other flooring materials, polished floors will never fade. Even if stained, the stain will not fade, even under the heaviest of traffic. Our method of staining is a time-proven method that will stand the test of time.
- Colors and designs: Polished concrete can be easily stained to match any existing decor and the design and color possibilities for your floors are endless. From simple colors to detailed borders, logos and designs, these particular concrete floors are only limited by imagination. We can also help design your flooring project… Just give us an idea as to what you’re looking for and we can give you tons of ideas!.
- Less maintenance/Longer service life: Polished concrete floors are not only easy to clean, they usually requires only the occasional damp mopping. No wax is necessary in order to maintain the shine of your new floor! Polished concrete floors eliminate the need for waxes and coatings as well as the labor, time and expense to apply them. The glossy surface can also resist the usual marks left behind from forklift truck tires and the usual staining from oil and/or chemical spills.
- Resistant to moisture problems: Polished concrete floors, unlike epoxy, laminate and wood floors, allows the floor to appropriately breathe and eliminates all the issues that may arise with other flooring materials that completely seal the concrete.
- High Lighting Reflectivity: This is very important for places like warehouses, office buildings, hotel floors, restaurant floors, and other public places that would like to project a brighter, cleaner, more professional image. Polished floors can also save energy by reducing the amount of artificial lighting required.
- Sustainable Flooring Alternative: You do not need any type of hazardous coatings or cleaners.
Polished Concrete Floors Are Versatile
Because polishing concrete is a step-by-step process, business owners and homeowners alike are able to choose the level of shine from satin to a very high gloss floor, whichever meets your maintenance and aesthetic requirements. This amount of versatility makes our concrete floors an excellent flooring option for a variety of places.
Some of the most common places you’ll find polished concrete floors include:
- Garage floors
- Living Rooms
- Pet Stores
- Retail stores
- Office buildings
- Car dealership showrooms
We service commercial, industrial and residential customers in Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas and Texas.
Glossy Floors offers a 100% Price Match Guarantee. If one of our competitors is offering their services at a lower price for the same services, Glossy Floors will match that price. Just show us a written bid!
Some of our happy customers include: Ashley Furniture, Price Cutter, Sav A Lot, U-Haul, Walmart, Sam’s Club, University of Arkansas, John Brown University, Lyon College, Holiday Inn, Allstate, Starbucks, PODS, Lewis and Clark, Subway and literally hundreds of other customers turned friends. Let Glossy Floors be your polished concrete floors company and get the most durable floor on the planet.
Be sure to ask about our low price guarantee!